About BiLD Analytics
We are a Portuguese company specialized in the analytics field and this is what we love to do.
We were created as part of the spinoff program from NOVA IMS and since that moment we never stopped chasing our goals. Right now, we have offices in two cities, and we work with global known companies in 4 countries. By merging cut edge technologies with our know how we are making businesses increase their performance day after day.
What are we looking for
We are seeking a Data Analyst to integrate our team. You will have the opportunity to use modern technologies and to work with a cutting-edge platform. Plus, you will work on a dynamic environment and with people eager to make the difference and give the best of themselves.
As Data Analytis your role relies on driving high priority customer initiatives, to solve the biggest and most complex data challenges faced by BiLD’s enterprise customers and support top management teams visualizing and control their strategy KPIS. Adding to this, you will have an important role on identifying and developing intelligent data analytics use cases to optimize business processes.
- Knowledge in data analytics;
- Experience in ETL tasks and data modelling;
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases;
- Experience in the design and implementation of database solutions;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments while focusing on delivery quality and speed;
- Creates effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical dashboards / analytical tools for business users in Tableau/ PowerBI;
- Create scorecards, dashboards using best available charts and graphs;
- Perform detailed data analysis;
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field.
Nice to have/Pluses:
- Python or R development skills would be beneficial.