About BiLD Analytics
We are a Portuguese company specialized in the analytics field and this is what we love to do.
We were created as part of the spinoff program from NOVA IMS and since that moment we never stopped chasing our goals. Right now, we have offices in two cities, and we work with global known companies in 4 countries. By merging cut edge technologies with our know how we are making businesses increase their performance day after day.
What are we looking for:
We are seeking a Data Scientist to integrate our team. You will have the chance to work on a dynamic environment and with people eager to make the difference and give the best of themselves.
As Data Scientist your role relies on driving high priority customer initiatives, develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, perform strategic data analysis and research to support business strategy and discuss results with team leads and customer. Adding to this, you will have an important role on identifying and developing intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize business processes.
- Knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science;
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field;
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models that are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, to in the end validate the model results against the stated business objectives;
- ETL processing;
- Experience in ETL tasks and data modelling;
- Experience with Azure key resources for data engineering tasks;
- Python/R and SQL development skills would be beneficial;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have/Pluses:
- Experience working with Databricks or Alteryx;
- Knowledge on FCMG;